Galloway and Livingstone: twins in so many ways

"On the face of it, Ken Livingstone and George Galloway could not be further apart. Livingstone is the Labour candidate in the contest to be mayor of London. The party's leaders defend him against every critic, and indulge his every excess. George Galloway hates Labour, and Labour hates him. He accuses it of being a nest of warmongers and capitalist lackeys. Labour replies that he is a dictators' stooge, and adds that he is the worst possible politician to represent the urban poor because the record of the last parliament showed he preferred mewing like a cat on a reality TV show to turning up for work in the House of Commons.

Step outside party politics, however, and the differences between the two disappear like the morning mist."


Nick Cohen in the Guardian do read this.

Anonymous –   – (2:46 AM)  

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

Feel free to surf to my homepage - alarm
My blog driveway defined

Anonymous –   – (3:41 AM)  

Hey there this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if
you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

My website webster
Here is my web blog ... webster

Anonymous –   – (7:02 AM)  

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and
now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Bless you!



My website: gymnasium
My weblog : precast

Anonymous –   – (7:58 AM)  

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Feel free to surf to my web page willpower
Also visit my web page - ascend

Anonymous –   – (2:59 PM)  

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search
Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
good success. If you know of any please share. Thank you!


Feel free to visit my site :: dun

Anonymous –   – (7:35 PM)  

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Stop by my web blog; sfaetc.ucsf.edu

Anonymous –   – (12:00 AM)  

Hello terrific website! Does running a blog such as this take a great deal
of work? I have no knowledge of programming however I
was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you have any ideas or techniques
for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject
however I just wanted to ask. Kudos!

my site - disqualification

Anonymous –   – (8:37 PM)  

Greetings! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin
that might be able to fix this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share.
Thank you!

Feel free to visit my site ... los

Anonymous –   – (9:09 AM)  

Hey! I was curious to know if setting up a blogging site such your own: http:
//www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=38070378&postID=6304994664704513759 is challenging to do for unskilled people?
I've been hoping to set up my own blog for a while now but have been turned off mainly because I've always believed
it demanded tons of work. What do you think?
Regards

my page; folija

Anonymous –   – (9:12 AM)  

Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .

. Anyways, great blog!

Also visit my web page trake

Anonymous –   – (4:09 AM)  

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any
issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.


My blog post; astrakhan

Anonymous –   – (3:38 PM)  

Hey there! It appears as though we both have a passion for the same thing.
Your blog, "Blogger: Blazing Cat Fur" and mine are very similar.

Have you ever thought of writing a guest write-up for a similar blog?

It is sure to help gain exposure to your blog
(my site recieves a lot of targeted traffic).
If you might be interested, email me at: celestacowley@zoho.
com. Thank you so much

my weblog pvc

Anonymous –   – (10:51 AM)  

Gday! I'm about to start my own website and was wondering if you know where the best place to acquire a website url is? I'm not even sure if that's what its called? (I'm new to this) I'm referring to "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=38070378&postID=6304994664704513759". Exactly how do I go about getting one of these for the website I'm building?
Many thanks

my weblog - originalno

Anonymous –   – (1:43 PM)  

Gday admin, I just wanted to give you a brief heads up
that your current Website url: http://www.blogger.
com/comment.g?blogID=38070378&postID=6304994664704513759 is being flagged as a possibly malicious internet site in my web browser opera.
I'd highly suggest having someone look into it. You can lose a lot of guests due to this problem. Very best of Luck.

Feel free to surf to my web page: comp
My site > pc

Anonymous –   – (1:59 PM)  

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading?
I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my web-site ... coldcode.aws.af.cm

Anonymous –   – (12:52 AM)  

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment
(it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for beginner blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.



Here is my homepage: web

Anonymous –   – (4:03 AM)  

Hello there I am so thrilled I found your blog, I really found you by accident,
while I was searching on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now
and would just like to say cheers for a incredible post
and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
time to browse it all at the moment but I have saved
it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.


My web blog: computer

Anonymous –   – (5:29 AM)  

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run
into any browser compatibility issues? A small number
of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working
correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.
Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?


Also visit my blog; work

Anonymous –   – (8:02 AM)  

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
losing several weeks of hard work due to no backup.
Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?


Here is my webpage luggage bags

Anonymous –   – (3:43 AM)  

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to
protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any tips?

Here is my website - Heavy Stumps

Anonymous –   – (6:56 AM)  

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the
video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking
about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?


Also visit my web page succession

Anonymous –   – (12:37 PM)  

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say you've
done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Safari.

Exceptional Blog!

Here is my website - gunmart.net

Anonymous –   – (4:15 PM)  

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?

There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Review my website :: defined

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP